GO THROUGH OUR WIDE RANGE OF PACKAGES
Day 01: GUWAHATI – KAZIRANGA
- Arrive guwahati airport/railway station and drive to kaziranga (250 kms / 5-6 hrs drives).
- Check in at your hotel at kaziranga.
- If time permits jeep safari of western range
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Early morning elephant safari (1st ride: 5.30 am to 6.30 am, 2nd ride: 6.30 am to 7.30 am). Wake up call half an hour before the ride. Apart from world’s endangered one-horned rhinoceros, the park sustains half the world’s population of genetically pure wild water buffaloes, over 1000 wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of royal bengal tigers anywhere. Kaziranga is also a bird watcher’s paradise and home to some 500 species of birds. The crested serpent eagle, palla’s fishing eagle, gray headed fishing eagle, swamp partridge, bar-headed goose, whistling teal, bengal florican, storks, herons and pelicans are some of the species found here.
- After breakfast jeep safari (central range). Return for lunch. After lunch head for majuli which is approx.130 km (2.5hrs) journey
- Overnight stay at hotel in majuli.
Ferry charges not included in the package for the vehicle, must bear by the client.
DAY 03: MAJULI EXCURSION
After early breakfast start for sightseeing. (apart from the biggest river island majuli is one of its kind to be the first river island to become district in india in 2016. It covers an area of 352 sq. Km.
- Overnight in Majuli.
DAY 04: MAJULI – GUWAHATI (350 KM)
- Early morning starts for guwahati.
DAY 01: GUWAHATI – TEZPUR
- Welcome to guwahati. Transfer to tezpur (185 km 4 hrs).
- Check in your hotel.
- Visit the ruins and remains of agnigarh where the immortal romance blossomed and stands testimony to the eternal time.
- Later visit cole park where you can enjoy boating. Overnight at tezpur.
DAY 02: TEZPUR – DIRANG
- Start early in the morning for Dirang.
- On the way visit tippi on the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 meters is tipi, an Orchidarium with over 7500 orchids.
- On display are some of the finest species with names like the dainty lady’s slipper or the more formal sounding dendrobium.
- Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country.
- Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. Check in to your hotel.
- After lunch visit the regional apple nursery, kiwi farm, Dzong (fort), hot water spring. Overnight stay will be at Dirang.
DAY 03: DIRANG – TAWANG
- After breakfast transfer to Tawang Enroute visit war cemetery while heading towards Sela pass which is at an altitude of 4114m / 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty & is ideal for ice skating during winter.
- Return back to hotel for overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 04: tawang
- After breakfast will visit Tawang Monstery, Namgye Ihaste, PT TSO, Gorsham Chorten, Gontse garden, Singar Ani Gompa. Evening return back to hotel.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
DAY 05: TAWANG – BOMDILA
- After breakfast transfer to Bomdila.
- Check in the hotel on arrival.
- After lunch visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa), Bomdila view point. Bomdila offers wonderfully panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
DAY 06: BOMDILA – GUWAHATI
- After breakfast transfer to Guwahati.
- Check in to your hotel.
- Evening you are free for leisure.
- Overnight stay will be at Guwahati.
Day 07: GUWAHATI
- After breakfast check out from hotel visit Kamakhya temple and with everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
NOTE: For Bumla pass & Madhuri lake you have to take local vehicle for which charges are not included.
· Little more than a utilitarian stopover for travellers journeying into Arunachal Pradesh or Upper Assam, Tezpur is a charming town with some beautifully kept parks, attractive lakes and enchanting views of the mighty Brahmaputra River as it laps the town’s edge
DAY 1: ARRIVE GUWAHATI
- Arrive Guwahati and transfer to your hotel.
- Visit Shankar deva Kalashetra & it’s Museum.
- Evening if time permits local sightseeing.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: GUWAHATI-SHILLONG
- After breakfast start for Shillong Enroute visit Umium lake and transfer to your hotel in Shillong.
- Afternoon visit to the st. Catholic Cathedral, Golf course & followed by a visit to the mall area. Overnight in shillong hotel.
DAY 3: SHILLONG-CHERRAPUNJI-SHILLONG
- After breakfast go for a day excursion to Cherrapunji with Enroute visit of Shillong peak and elephant falls. Later proceed to Cherrapunji & visit Mwasmai cave, Khasi Monoliths, Koh Ramhah, seven sisters water fall (one of the longest in india). Later drive back to Shillong for overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: SHILLONG-KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Early morning after breakfast drive to Kaziranga national park.
- Enroute lunch.
- Arrive Kaziranga National Park and transfer to your hotel.
- Evening head for jeep safari in a selected range of Kaziranga.
- The national park is spread over 850 sq. Kms across Golaghat, Nagaon and Karbi Anglomg districts. Kaziranga national park is also designated world natural heritage sites by UNESCO in 1985. Originally established as a reserve forest in 1908, Kaziranga was declared a sanctuary in 1916 to counter excessive poaching, especially of its most prized inhabitant, the rhinoceros.
DAY 5: KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI
- Early morning head for elephant safari and after breakfast drive straight to Guwahati for farewell.
The locals traditionally call it Sohra; however, the world knows it by the more popular name of “Cherapunjee” or “Cherapunjee”. Cherapunjee today is the second rainiest place on earth after Mawsynram. Cherapunjee receives close to a whopping 12 m of rain every year. Cherapunjee attracts lot of tourists because of its abundant natural beauty, innumerable valleys and waterfalls, caves and canyons, evergreen misty landscapes and Cherapunjee rainfall. Tucked away in North East India, Cherapunjee is located around 60 km from Shillong in the East Khasi district of Meghalaya.
- Meet and assist by our representative at the Airport / Rly. Station & transfer to Cherapunjee.
- En route visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills.
- On arrival at Cherapunjee, check in at your hotel. In the afternoon visit the Ramakrishna Mission, the beautiful waterfalls of Nohkalikai and The Seven Sister falls, as well as the Mawsmai cave, the Thangkharang Park, Khoh Ramhah and Eco Park.
- Evening would be free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Cherapunjee.
DAY 02: CHERRAPUNJEE– MAWLYNNONG
- After breakfast, drive to Mawlynlong Village. Mawlynlong Village has earned the distinction of being the cleanest village in India. It is situated 90 km from Shillong. Besides, the picturesque village offers many interesting sights such as the Living Root Bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock.
- Thereafter walk through the village and visit the Sky View, the highest point in Mawlynlong, constructed entirely by local villagers. Bamboo steps and mini-ladders crisscross through five trees, gently gaining height until you are about 18.28 meters high. In the tallest tree in the forest is a Machan-like viewing platform from where you get a lovely view of the Bangladesh plains.
- Thereafter check-in at your hotel.
- Evening would be free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at a guesthouse in Mawlynlong/ Cherapunjee.
DAY 03: CHERRAPUNJEE– MAWSYNRAM EXCURSION
- After breakfast, a drive to visit another natural beauty of Meghalaya-Mawsynram. Mawsynram, at present is the “Wettest place on earth”. There is a cave temple of Lord Shiva in Mawsynram. One has to descend some stairs to enter the giant stalagmite cave sheltering the natural “Shivalinga”. The natural giant “Shivalinga” inside the cave is really unique with water trickling down from the roof of the cave naturally as obeisance on the “Shivalinga”. There is another small natural stalagmite formation close the giant “Shivalinga” which is worshipped by the locals as Goddess Parvati.
- Return to your resort and enjoy the evening.
DAY 04: CHERRAPUNJEE – GUWAHATI (145kms / 05hrs)
- Morning after breakfast, proceed to Guwahati Airport for your onward journey.
- Tour ends with sweet memories.